Monday, June 11, 2012

Girl all alone @ Home - Launching


Hi friends, 

Now it has been almost two & half months me being idle at home. I’m bored to hell. Nothing helps me. I was trying to kill the time, in many ways. Fb, YouTube, movies, books, music, dancing, even cookery didn’t able to help much. Though I’m busy & making fun with that all, I still feel some lack. Like there is a BIG whole inside me.

I’m keeping on thinking & thinking………

Until I suddenly realized what my heart wants. It yelled at me saying “You idiot, write something will you”.

Okay fine. Writing seems cool. I mean it does always. But what will I write?  Novel? Poetry? Blog?    About what?

See, now again I’m in a trouble. But my always smart mind saved me again. It gave me a brilliant idea. The exact thing I’ve been searching. 

So, that’s why I just thought to share something with you all.
Something which comes from my heart.
Something that I’ve experienced, I’ve felt.
Something, very close to me.
Something, which is nice & sweet.
Something, which makes both you & me happy. 

And here, I am starting with that SOMETHING. Hope you will enjoy it too.

Best of luck Anu..!!!  Just go for it..!!  (my heart says to myself)  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment