Monday, June 11, 2012

Girl all alone @ Home- Just Love



Love is something that everyone loves. Everybody craves. So I thought to start my journey with love too.
Brilliant nah?? I know... I know... I’m always mesmerizing you. Am I not? J anyway, I’m kidding.

So, before anything else, you just tell me now, What is Love???   
Can you?? 

You may say that love is something essential to live. It is something very beautiful. Something you would rather give your life away to keep it with you forever. Love is something we experienced from birth. Love is my girlfriend/boyfriend. Love is desirable. Love is boundless. It is lust. It is like sky, like ocean. Etc… etc…

Thousands & thousands thing…… only about love. Amazing nah. See how solid love is.

But I personally think there is no definition for Love. No genius can do that. Nor me or either you. There is no exact kind answer. We all describe it as the way we feel. Because, I believe that love can only define by love itself.  It’s a feeling, it’s a value. Simply it’s everything.

But I am sure about one thing. If we consider all the sources, quotes & whatever related to love. Among all of them, the best explanation ever, is in the bible (1 Corinthians 13:1-13 - Love Verse) I’m not just saying this; cause I’m a catholic. No never. I’m not being biased here either. You just go through it first, and then you will understand how right I am. 

Love is patient,
Love is kind.
Love does never envious or boasts,
Love is not arrogant with pride.
Nor is she conceited and she is never rude
She never thinks just of herself or ever get annoyed.
She never is resentful
Love is never glad with sin,
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails.       
There are always three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is Love.

See, how elegant, how vibrant it is….. So lovely & so pure……

Here, my point is no need of finding what is love & how it happens. Don’t ever bother. Just love everyone. Whomever it is, just spread the love. Make everyone lovely like you. Cause love can heal all the sorrows, Wipe out all the tears & bring the smile back to our lives.

I’m not talking about having any affair, a relationship. No, nothing like that. I’m just talking about simply LOVE. Because, love can exist even without any bond. It is independent. Love does not depend on anything. Only, we all depend on love.

So, don’t worry whether they’re friends or enemies. Whether they’re known or unknowns’.  Don’t care. Just love. Wherever you go, whomever you with. Do it. Spread it.

You may think what bullshit is this. Isn’t this girl talking nonsense? You may think I’m mad. May be you’re right.  Because, I am madly in love with you, with you all. If you ask why?  That’s how I am. I can’t live hating others. I can’t live ignoring others. I can’t just live like nobody. I want to be happy always. I want to make others happy. I love to see others smile because of me.

So, my only eager request is JUST LOVE. And feel the difference it makes in you. Believe me you will gonna love it for sure. It makes you awesome & extra-ordinary even. It brightens you. It relaxes you. It makes you happy.

Aren’t that all what we need….  I don’t for you, but for me that is all I need, without any doubts…. And love gives me everything always. May be it does for u too.Who know...

So, Just try…. Just Love…  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment